This controlled atmosphere glove box is ideal for applications involving low oxygen or moisture levels, such as organometallics, energy cells and hydrophilic chemicals among others.
This units primary features include:
- One-piece molded, medium-density polyethylene shell. Labconco recommends this website for a comprehensive listing of chemical resistance data for polyethylene.
- Dry powder epoxy-coated steel superstructure
- 1/4" thick laminated safety glass viewing window, 26.4" wide x 12.5" high, removable for loading equipment, with powder-coated steel frame and neoprene gasket
- Space-saving inner and outer transfer chamber doors that pivot upward, are counterbalanced and equipped with quick-latches
- Black, chemical-resistant work surface sealed to the glove box floor
- Pressure relief valve that activates at pressure/vacuum above 6 inches or below -6 inches of water gauge.
- Pressure relief valve vent, 4" nominal diameter
- Interior ceiling-mounted electrical duplex receptacle with 5 amp maximum circuit load
- Neoprene gloves, size 9 3/4, are included.
- Fluorescent lamp, 22 watts, with easy replacement from the top
- Switches for light and innermost interior electrical receptacle
- Approximately 13 cubic feet of interior space in main chamber
- 11.0" nominal ID x 12.0" long transfer chamber
- Factory leak tested with a mass spectrometer while glove box is pressurized with helium at 5 inches of water gauge.
- No detectable leaks greater than 1 x 10(-4) ml/sec
- Meet Class 1 atmosphere containment conditions for oxygen leak rates per ISO 10648-2 test method
- Six manual valves for purging and filling of both main chamber and transfer chamber and for drying train connections
- Main chamber pressure gauge with readings from -5 to +5 inches of water gauge
- Transfer chamber pressure gauge with readings from 0 to -29 inches of mercury
- Transfer chamber high vacuum sleeve and interior interlocking shelf of dry powder epoxy-coated steel
There are international electrical configurations available.
The following link provides additional information from the instruction manual or manufacturer's brochure. Click to open the PDF in a new window or right-click to download it: Labconco 5220100 Controlled Atmosphere Glove Box
or copy the following into your browser address window: labequip.com/stock/pictures/n1919.pdf
Made in USA.
This item ships from Kansas City, MO.