Portable Digital Density Meter for the determination of the density, relative density, or API gravity of liquid petroleum products using portable digital density meters at test temperatures between 0 and 40°C (32 to 104°F). Its application is restricted to samples with a dry vapor pressure equivalent up to 80 kPa (11.6 psi) and a viscosity below 100 mm2 /s (cSt) at the test temperature.
- Density measurement of crude oil, fuel oil and lubricant oil.
- Oscillation method is specified in ASTM D 7777
- Density or Brix measurement of various beverages such as milk, soft drink, fruit drink, etc.
- Measurement of alcohol or extract concentration of beer, whisky, wine, shochu(Japanese distilled alcohol), Japanese sake(fermented alcohol), etc.
- Measurement of Brix or constituent concentration of food materials for quality control purposes.
- Density or SG measurement of oils and fats such as vegetable oil, animal fat and oil, etc.
- Conforming to Japanese Pharmacopoeia.
- Concentration check of etching solution or acid pickling solution for electronic parts.
- Concentration check of flux or plating solution
Conforms to the specifications of ASTM D7777
Measuring Method: Resonant Frequency Oscillation
Measuring Range: 0.0000 to 2.0000 g/cm3
Accuracy: ± 0.001 g/cm3
Temperature Range: 0 to 40.0 °C
Data Storage: Up to 1,100 samples
Battery Life: Approx. 90 hours
ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES (extra cost):
K86310-1 Calibration Fluid, Water, 0.99821 g/cm3, 10 mL, pk/2
K86310-2 Calibration Fluid, Dichlorotoluene/Water, 1.249 g/cm3, 10 mL
K86310-3 Stand for Portable Density Meter
K86310-4 Syringe Adapter Set
K86310-5 IR-RS Converter
The following link provides additional information from the instruction manual or manufacturer's brochure. Click to open the PDF in a new window or right-click to download it: Koehler K86310 Portable Density Meter
or copy the following into your browser address window: labequip.com/stock/pictures/n2057.pdf
Made in USA.
This item ships from Bohemia, NY.