Harvest Right's lyophilizer/freeze dryer is the perfect addition to any laboratory. The scientific freeze dryer can be completely customized with your preferred processes. You can have multiple manageable profiles, each providing the ability to automatically power on and off the condensing unit and the oil-free vacuum pump in conjunction with ascending, controlled temperature and time settings.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Convenience of 5-tray dryer in a table top unit. Large capacity - capable of freeze drying as much as a 3.5 to 4.0 gallons of material.
- Full-color, touch-screen display
- 6-liter ice condensing capacity.
- Operation allows for recipe customization (up to 10 Thermal Treatment and 12 Drying steps).
- Control of the rate of freeze. This means that the rate of freeze can be speeded up or slowed down.
- Control of the ultimate final freeze temperature.
- Control of the amount of time a material is held at the ultimate freeze temperature before the drying cycle is started.
- Control of the shelf temperature during the dry cycle. This includes setting as many as five different shelf temperatures, thus allowing the material to dry in phases, at different temperatures. For instance, you might have the material begin drying at 10ºF and increase the temperature in phases until the ultimate final dry temperature is 70ºF.
- The shelf heaters can be set to automatically control the rate of sublimation during the primary drying cycle. Through this process, the unit has control of the attendant vacuum pressure.
- The system records and maintains a log of the pressure and temperature during all parts of the freeze-dry cycle.
- Provides ongoing, real-time display of pressure and temperature.
- The unit can also connect to and communicate the freeze dryer cycle data to a nearby PC through an ethernet cable.
Style: Bench/Table Top
Holding Capacity: 6 Liters of Sublimated Ice
Min. Temp. Rating: Collector Cools to -46ºF
Collector Material: Stainless Steel
Drying Chamber: Included (Stainless Steel)
Purge Valve: Included
Exterior: Stainless Steel or Powder Coated Aluminum
Electronics: Includes a Full Color Touch Screen (4.3? diagonal)
Operation: Manual / Automated
Vacuum Pump: 7 CFM Oil-Free Scroll Vacuum Pump
Shelf Unit Has shelves for 5 trays
The following link provides additional information from the instruction manual or manufacturer's brochure. Click to open the PDF in a new window or right-click to download it: Harvest Right Scientific Large Benchtop Freeze Dryer
or copy the following into your browser address window: labequip.com/stock/pictures/n1993.pdf
Made in USA.
This item ships from North Salt Lake City, NV.