Weighing capacity: 60 kg
Minimum weighing value (Selectable): 20g; 10g, 5g
Counting mode Maximum count: 30,000 pcs
Minimum unit weight: 2g
Repeatability (Standard deviation): 10g
Battery operation: Approximately 200 hours with backlight off
- You can select from three weighing resolutions (1/3,000, 1/6,000 to 1/7,500, or 1/12,000 to 1/15,000) the one that best suits your purpose and working environment.
- The large, 26 mm characters are easy to read. The white backlight can aid visibility in dark areas.
- The scale operates without an AC power supply (for approx. 200 hours, with backlight off). The battery can be charged while the scale is in use.
- Hygienic, Stainless Steel Weighing Pan
- Auto Power Off As a Power Saving Function (With this function activated, the scale will turn off the display automatically after 5 minutes of inactivity to save the battery power)
- 360-Degree Indicator to See the Display From the Side or Back
- RS-232C interface to output the results to a PC, printer, etc.
- The scale can count the number of objects of the same weight based on a predetermined unit weight. Useful for inventorying, incoming and outgoing inspections, etc.
AVAILABLE ACCESSORIES (inquire for pricing):
- Display stand for desktop/wall-mount use
- Load cell extension cables for mounting the indicator at a distance
- Additional pole-support foot (for EM-30KAM/60KAM only) to increase stability
- Tilting indicator bracket for a wider viewable angle
- Easily attachable/detachable dust cover to keep the indicator clean
The following link provides additional information from the instruction manual or manufacturer's brochure. Click to open the PDF in a new window or right-click to download it: AND (A&D) EM-60KAL 0-decimal Balance
or copy the following into your browser address window: labequip.com/stock/pictures/n1122.pdf
This item ships from Komoka, ON.