The 2021 model Ai SolventVap 2L (evaporating flask capacity) rotary evaporator comes with electric evaporator flask lift and bath cover. It also includes a modular heating bath, vertical glassware, and digital temperature/rotation control. Its optimized bath volume allows for rapid heat-up times. The condenser unit has specially designed glass tubes that utilize surface area extremely efficiently. That's why our SolventVap evaporators consistently deliver reliable and reproducible process results that are usually reserved for more costly systems. Another important aspect of the SolventVap is the safety features, which includes dry-run protection, water bath over-temperature shut-off protection, and fuse protection.
- Electric evaporator flask lift
- Solvent-resistant PTFE and Viton gaskets ensuring long time operation.
- Specialized motor with extremely compact, intermeshed worm and worm gear provides precise driving for very quiet, vibration-free operation.
- Downward-condensing vacuum connection design ensures safe vacuum operation.
- Modular design (individual rotary and water bath modules) for easy future upgrades.
- Easy multi-level manual lift with secure lock for the evaporating flask.
- Easy, straight-forward visual operation with digital speed and temperature display.
- PID temperature controller ensures accurate temperature control is maintained.
Glass material: High borosilicate glass 3.3
Evaporating flask: Capacity: 0.13 gallon (0.5L), 0.26 gallon (1L) or 0.53 gallon (2L)
Maximum load: Not to exceed 60% of the flask's capacity
Rotation speed: 10 to 280 rpm
Evaporating speed: 20 ml per minute
Max lifting distance: 4 inches (extendable to 10 inches)
Receiving flask: 0.26 gallon (1L)
Condenser: Glassware: Vertical with dual-spiral glass tubing
Chilling fluid connection: 3/8" hose barb x 2
Vacuum connection: 3/8" hose barb x 1
Condensing surface: 1,260 cm2 or 1.4 sq ft
Water bath: Temperature range: ambient to 95°C
Temperature controller: digital
Capacity: 6.5 L
Material: stainless steel
Dimensions: 10" diameter x 5" depth x 9.75" height
Media: distilled water only
Max. water level: not to exceed 1" from the top rim of the bath
Number of heaters: one
Vacuum: Connection: 3/8" hose barb x 1 (on condenser)
Sealing: PTFE + Viton gaskets
Ultimate vacuum: < 3 torrs
Safety: Dry-run, over-temp shut-off, fuse protections
*** Vacuum pump and chiller are available at additional cost - please request pricing ***
The following link provides additional information from the instruction manual or original manufacturer's brochure. Right-click to open the PDF in a new window or download it: Across International SE05.110 Rotary Evaporator