FlaskScrubber Glassware Washers are designed to wash and dry narrow-neck and general purpose labware. They have a lower spindle rack that holds up to 36 pieces of primarily narrow-neck glassware such as volumetric flasks. Water and detergent are pumped through the spindles to reach the innermost areas of your glassware. Forced air drying through the spindles ensures thorough drying inside and out. Specialized inserts for pipets, BOD bottles, petri dishes, culture tubes and small utensils enhance the FlaskScrubber's versatility. The washer may be outfitted with an Upper Standard or Spindle Rack to increase capacity. In addition, a Lower Standard Rack may be used instead of the Lower Spindle Rack. (Additional racks and accessory inserts are sold separately). The FlaskScrubber is a viable option for cleaning and reuse of glassware used for trace metal, volatile organic and semi-volatile organic compounds.
- Lower spindle rack, of Type 304 stainless steel, with 36 detachable large spindles for washing narrow-neck glassware. Rack accommodates a variety of inserts for holding beakers, culture tubes and other specialty glassware (inserts sold separately).
- 18 glassware holders, 36 clips and 10 additional interchangeable small spindles
- Water temperature reaches 82C (180F) on 115 Volt models and 93C (199F) on 230 Volt models to sanitize glassware and for enhanced washing and faster drying
- LCD information center for customizing cycles and monitoring operation, including internal water temperature (°C or °F)
- Water recirculation rates of 96 gal/min (363 liters/min) when operated on 115 Volt, 60 Hz and 230 Volt, 50 Hz and 112 gal/min (424 liters/min) on 230 Volt, 60 Hz for thorough cleaning
- Dual pumps, one for washing and one for draining, to reduce potential for cross contamination
- Built-in purified water pump to bring non-pressurized or pressurized purified water into the tank for up to six pure water rinses
- Built-in steam generator that produces hot vapor to penetrate and remove dried residue for cleaner glassware
- Manual-fill detergent dispenser for powder or liquid detergent
- Manual-fill rinse aid solution dispenser
- Built-in forced air drying into the tank up to 250 minutes and programmable from 38-70C (100-158F)
- Factory-set cycle programs. All 115 volt models have seven programs: RINSE ONLY, PLASTIC, GLASS, GLASS PLUS, SCIENTIFIC, SCIENTIFIC PLUS, and DRY ONLY. All 208/230 Volt models have three additional programs for a total of ten: INTENSE, INTENSE PLUS and EXTREME.
- Two user-set cycle programs
- Programs may be locked to prevent unauthorized changes.
- Alarms with display for HOT GLASS, PLEASE WAIT, WATER LOW, WATER HIGH and OVERFLOW, LIQ DETER, RINSE AID, DRAIN FAIL and LOW TEMP.
- User-set delayed start (up to 8 hours)
- Type 304, brushed stainless steel door, tank, upper and lower wash arms. Freestanding models also have stainless steel exterior sides and top.
- One-piece, stainless steel, fine mesh particle drain filter to trap debris in tank to protect the pumps
- No center water distribution tower allowing for greater glassware capacity
- Four leveling feet
- 3/8" Female NPT inlet fitting for hot tap water connection
- Factory-installed drain hose and band clamp
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Accommodate optional Upper Spindle Rack with additional wash arm and side release latches (Upper Spindle Rack sold separately).
- Accommodate optional Upper and Lower Standard Racks (sold separately).
REQUEST PRICING ON THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS:
- Standard freestanding style, standard undercounter style, and FlaskScrubber 33 undercounter style with 32.9" (83.6 cm) minimum height to fit under ADA-height cabinetry
- Forced air drying through the spindles on standard style washers
- Viewing window with LED interior light that allows observation of cycle in progress
- High heat on 208/230 volt models. Interior temperatures reach sanitizing 93C (199F) with a minimum inlet temperature of 49C (120F)
The following link provides additional information from the instruction manual or original manufacturer's brochure. Right-click to open the PDF in a new window or download it: http://www.labequip.com/stock/pictures/n1140.pdf