Gloss measurements are fully compatible with existing Novo-Gloss Lite and Micro-TRI-gloss results. This 60° model offers maximum accuracy and resolution in all gloss applications.
60°: Universal angle - all gloss levels
Measurement range: 60°: 0-1000GU
Standards: ISO 2813, ISO 7668, ASTM D523, ASTM D2457, DIN 67530, JIS 8741
ISO 2813 and ASTM D523 (the most commonly used standards) describe three measurement angles to measure gloss across all surfaces.
Gloss is measured in gloss units (GU) and is traceable to reference standards held at BAM (Germany), NRC (Canada) or NPL (UK).
Universal Measurement Angle: 60°
All gloss levels can be measured using the standard measurement angle of 60°. This is used as the reference angle with the complimentary angles of 85° and 20° often used for low and high gloss levels respectively.
To quantify haze, distinctness of image, reflected image quality and other surface texturing please consider the Rhopoint IQ.
- Fast measurement of all parameters. Full on-board statistics with graphical trend analysis and reporting.
- Simultaneous measurement of all parameters, results are date and time stamped.
- Displays full statistics for the number of readings in the current batch.
- Graphical reporting for quick trend analysis.
- User definable batch names and batch sizes for quicker and more efficient reporting.
- Software-free data transfer USB connection to PC instantly recognises the device as a drive location which facilitates the quick transfer of files using Windows Explorer or similar.
- Instantly transmit measured readings directly to programs such as MS Excel on your PC / tablet / smartphone to greatly simplify the reporting process.
Paints and Coatings
Smartphone, Tablet PC and Laptop Covers
- Certified calibration tile with certificate
- USB data cable
- Mini CD
- Instruction manual
- Bluetooth data app
- Example Excel spreadsheets
- Instructional videos
The following link provides additional information from the instruction manual or original manufacturer's brochure. Right-click to open the PDF in a new window or download it: http://www.labequip.com/stock/pictures/n922.pdf