This 2006 Revco ULT3030 is a -30°C general laboratory freezer designed for medical and scientific applications such as storage of reagents, pharmaceuticals, biologicals, or other commonly used laboratory materials. This freezer has a capacity of 29.2 cu-ft and features the IntrLogic microprocessor control system, positive airflow systems, industrial quality cabinet construction and extra-strength refrigeration compressors selected for industrial, clinical and scientific use. Other features include:
- Pre-set -30°C operation
- Icon-based controls and displays include graphic references for universal operation
- Setpoint security with key-operated triple-position master switch controls power to all systems for added safety
- Audible/visual warnings for overtemperature, undertemperature and power failure, with visual status reports on critical functions
- Graphic thermometer confirms proper operation at-a-glance, shows normal, high or low temperature condition; steady green for normal, flashing top bar for overtemperature, flashing bulb for undertemperature
- Advanced defrost sensor manages the defrost cycle, minimizing trace amounts of frost build-up to maintain refrigeration coil efficiency
- Enlarged digital display, resolution to within 0.1°C, improves visibility
- Alarm silence, ringback and automatic reset functions
- Push button alarm test verifies sensor continuity
- Battery backup assures control panel function during power failure
- Remote alarm contacts included
This freezer includes 4 adjustable shelves.
Although our used freezers come with a 6 month in shop warranty, we offer 10% off of the listed price for customers outside of Southern Ontario to take them without the warranty since the unit would have to be returned to our warehouse for any servicing requirements. The freezer will still be serviced and tested and guaranteed to be in good working order when we ship it. This is offered to offset the high cost of shipping freezers back and forth, should the freezer require service. The shipping costs and the 10% discount could very well cover your costs of having the freezer serviced at your facility by a local refrigeration company should a breakdown occur (a worst case scenario). If no service is needed, then you have saved yourself 10% off the purchase price. Either choice is up to the individual customer - we just want to offer both options.
The following link provides additional information from the instruction manual or original manufacturer's brochure. Images, specifications and description refer to the item as it was when new. Right-click to open the PDF in a new window or download it: http://www.labequip.com/stock/pictures/32225.pdf