Brand new item from stock or on order from manufacturer
1 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
FreeZone 6 Liter Benchtop Freeze Dry System is designed for light to moderate aqueous sample loads. This model is not for use with samples containing acetonitrile. Removes a maximum of 4 liters of water in 24 hours.* Includes brushed stainless steel and powder-coated steel exterior; stainless steel collector chamber and coil; LCD that displays system operating parameters, set-up parameters and alarm messages (choice of temperature in °C and ° F, choice of vacuum in mBar, Pa and Torr); 3/4 hp CFC-free refrigeration system; red alarm light; LED vacuum and temperature wave graphs; patented moisture sensor; vacuum control/break valve; rear-mounted RS-232 port; automatic start-up switch for collector cool-down and vacuum pull-down with manual override switches; retractable collector drain line; 3" diameter port for connection of drying accessory; power switch; rear-mounted electrical receptacle for vacuum pump connection (pump not included); 3/4" OD vacuum connection; 3/4" ID vacuum hose; and two clamps.
Collector Temperature: -50° C, -58° F
Ice Holding Capacity: 6L
Vacuum Pump Displacement Required: 98 L/min or larger displacement
COLLECTOR COIL and CHAMBER MATERIAL: stainless steel (request pricing on PTFE-coated stainless steel)
ALL MODELS REQUIRE (not included):
- Vacuum pump with a displacement of at least 98 L/min, 0.007 mBar ultimate pressure and fitting for 3/4" ID vacuum hose.
- Drying accessory.
- Freeze dry glassware if not bulk freeze drying.
Upright stainless steel collector coil capable of holding 2.5 L of ice before defrosting. Collector lid, 3/4" thick, has neoprene gasket and 3" dia. port to connect drying accessories (sold separately)
Full color, 5" capacitive touch screen with Lyo-Works OS:
- Real time display of collector temperature, vacuum level and optional End-Zone end point detection
- Automatic and manual start-up modes for collector cool down and vacuum pull down
- Vacuum set point, alerts, diagnostic tests, user manual, defrost control and optional drying accessory control
- Data logging stores and displays data in table or graph format, and may be exported via USB
- Settings include language (English, Spanish, French, German, or Italian), time, temperature (° C or ° F) and vacuum (mBar, Torr or Pa)
- Alerts can be emailed to user-entered addresses via Ethernet connection
- Maintenance alert settings for vacuum pump and refrigeration
- Security lock out
USB port and Ethernet connection
End-Zone compatible (End-Zone Starter Kit sold separately.
Hot gas defrost with auto shut off at +65° C (+149° F)
Vacuum control valve
Vacuum break valve
Patented moisture sensor
Compact benchtop design with a small footprint
Stainless steel and powder-coated steel exterior
Quick-disconnect drain hose fitting with hose connector. 18", 1/4" ID silicone tubing and clamp included
Electrical receptacle for vacuum pump connection
3/4" OD vacuum connection, 50" of 3/4" ID vacuum hose and two clamps
- Single 1/3 hp HCFC/CFC-free refrigeration system to cool collector to -50° C (-58° F) or two 1/3 hp HCFC/CFC-free refrigeration systems to cool collector to -84° C (-119° F). Collectors reaching -50° C include acrylic lid. Collectors reaching -84° C include stainless steel lid
- PTFE-coated collector coil and chamber for corrosive compounds
- Region-specific electrical plug configurations
REQUEST PRICING ON OTHER MODELS, SUCH AS OTHER SIZES, BENCH TOP or CONSOLE MODELS, -84°C OR -105°C MODELS, DIFFERENT VOLTAGES, OR OTHER OPTIONS.
The following link provides additional information from the instruction manual or original manufacturer's brochure. Right-click to open the PDF in a new window or download it: http://www.labequip.com/stock/pictures/n1504.pdf