This is a 4' horizontal clean bench. The interior depth is 26.0" (66 cm).
Purifier Horizontal Clean Benches direct HEPA-filtered air horizontally over the work area to provide ISO Class 5 (formerly Class 100) conditions and protect your work from particulate contamination. Applications for clean benches include plant tissue culture, media plate preparation, electronics inspection, medical device assembly and pharmacy drug preparation. Because they do not provide protection to the user, they should not be used in conjunction with biohazardous material, toxins or radionuclides.
Purifier Horizontal Clean Benches are available in 3', 4', 5', 6' and 8' widths.
- Horizontal laminar flow
- Supply HEPA filter, 99.99% efficient on particles 0.3 micron (2 each on 8' models)
- Double-gasket, negative pressure HEPA filter leak protection
- ISO Class 5 air (formerly Class 100 per Federal Standard 209E)
- Disposable prefilters (2 each on 3' and 4' models; 3 each on 6' models; 4 each on 8' models)
- Variable speed built-in motor/blower(s) with vibration isolation pads
- Differential pressure gauge
- Type 304 brushed stainless steel work surface
- Tempered safety glass side panels with utility ports with iris openings
- UV-resistant, dry powder epoxy-coated steel exterior
- Fluorescent lighting
- Front-mounted light and blower switches
- ETL Listing
- UL Standard 61010-1 (115 volt models)
- CAN/CSA Standard C22.2 No. 61010.1 conformity (115 volt models)
- ETL listing (115 volt models)
- CE Conformity marking (230 volt models)
OPTION: Factory-installed 254 nm UV lamp with interlocking safety switch allowing operation only when blower and fluorescent light are off. UV lamp has a variable digital timer that provides timed UV light exposure in minutes of 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, 120, 240 and continuous. UV screen lowers to act as a barrier to help prevent inadvertent UV exposure while the UV light is on and bench is not in use.
A supporting base is required. Request separate pricing.
The following link provides additional information from the instruction manual or original manufacturer's brochure. Right-click to open the PDF in a new window or download it: Labconco 3888401 Laminar Flow Clean Bench Hood