Brand new item from stock or on order from manufacturer
1 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
ON SITE INSTALLATION IS REQUIRED AT ADDITIONAL COST - REQUEST PRICING BASED ON LOCATION
The Koehler Automatic Distillation Analyzer K45703-TS is designed to perform optimal distillation analyses of gasolines, fuels, oils, solvents, aromatics, napthas, kerosenes, hydrocarbons, and other volatile products to ensure conformity to rigid quality control standards. The analyzers automatically perform tests, process results, and produce standard reports according to ASTM, ISO, DIN and related international test specifications.
Test Method: The sample is evaporated and condensed under controlled conditions, and observations are made of the temperatures at which various percentages are recovered and/or the percentages recovered at specified temperatures.
Features and Benefits:
- Conforms to ASTM D86, D285, D4737 and related international specifications
- Pt-100 RTD probe with automatic temperature calibration system (°C or °F)
- Windows-based software package for PC control with LIMS export capabilities
- Automatic determination of initial boiling point (IBP), final boiling point (FBP), dry point and barometric and residue corrections
- Diagnostic system continuously ensures proper unit performance and user safety
- Automatic temperature and volume calibration
- Programmable distillation rate (2-15mL/min)
- Ready for distillation groups 0 - 4
- Networking for up to 32 units
- Powerful CFC-free cooling & heating system
- Receiver chamber heating system to 60°C
- Precision level follower system with optical meniscus detector
- Integrated automatic fire extinguishing system with manual operation option
Each Koehler Automatic Distillation Unit comes ready with the equipment, accessories, and features as standard to properly run distillation groups 0 to 4 per ASTM D86 and related test specifications. No additional accessories are required. The Windows-based software package allows simple operator selection of the programmed settings for each distillation protocol. No complicated routines are needed to setup the unit. User-defined programs are easily created for customization of the analyzer.
Dry Point can be detected visually or by automatic detection for ASTM D850 and D1078 test methods. The unit is delivered ready with the PC board components already included as standard to perform the dry point analysis. It only requires the additional accessories of the dry point thermocouple, 200mL flask, and PTFE plug in order to perform the dry point detection analysis automatically.
Conforms to the specifications of ASTM D86, D285, D850, D1078, D4737; D189 Section 10; DIN 51751; ISO 3405; IP123; JIS J2254; NF M 07-002
Electrical requirements: 120V 50/60Hz 20A or 230V 50/60Hz 10A
Temperature Distillation Range: 0 to 450°C (±0.1°C accuracy)
Condenser: -5 to 60°C (±0.1°C accuracy); closed loop system
Receiver Chamber: 0 to 60°C (±0.1°C accuracy)
Distillation Parameters: Distillation Rate: 2 to 15 mL/min in 0.1mL increments, user selectable
Receiver Volume: 0 to 100 mL (±0.01mL accuracy) by photoelectric infrared detection of meniscus by level following system utilizing a precision stepper motor and a special calibrated glass receiver; automatic calibration of evaporated loss volume and automatic volume calibration system ensures highest accuracy
Barometric Pressure: Automatic barometric correction utility with automatic sensor, range 550 to 900 mm Hg (±1mm Hg accuracy)
Dry Point Detection: Dry point detection board is included with standard equipment and only requires a dry point sensor, 200 mL flask and PTFE plug for ASTM D850 and D1078 tests.
Environment: Operates at 0 to 45°C (113°F)
Two Models are Available
The Automatic Distillation Analyzer 5000 series may be ordered for operation with an external PC (purchased separately) or may be ordered with a built-in PC, internal touch screen monitor, virtual keyboard and mouse. An easy-to-use Windows-based PC communication software expands user capabilities for data analysis and unit control. Distillation methods and parameters can be easily created or modified. Software calculates repeatability and reproducibility as per ASTM D86 as well as standard and deviation against reference materials. Test results are displayed in real-time and can include distillation curve and temperature with or without barometric compensation and/or evaporation correction, distillation rate, heating power curve, master curve comparison, and zoom function for high resolution of heating and temperature curves. The heater compartment is rapidly cooled at the completion of a distillation run to reduce operator downtime. The analyzers are of rugged construction for instrument longevity with a modular design for easy routine maintenance.
Unit will be delivered with the following Standard Accessories for immediate operation:
1. Distillation flask 125mL with markings (K45634)
2. Ceran plate, 32mm dia. hole (K45655)
3. Ceran plate, 38mm dia. hole (K45656)
4. Ceran plate, 50mm dia. hole (K45657)
5. Ceran plate, 25mm dia. Hole (K45656-A)
6. PT100 thermometer with cable and plug (K45650)
7. Special graduated receiver cylinder with base (K45651-E)
8. Wiper for condenser tube (K45601-03014)
9. Dropping plate (K45668)
10. Silicone Plug for 125ml Flask side arm (K45652-C)
11. Teflon Plug for 125ml Flask PT100(K45635)
12. Instruction manual
The following link provides additional information from the instruction manual or original manufacturer's brochure. Right-click to open the PDF in a new window or download it: http://www.labequip.com/stock/pictures/n865.pdf