The HI98195 is a waterproof portable logging multiparameter meter that monitors up to 10 different water quality parameters including 5 measured and 5 calculated. The microprocessor based multi-sensor probe allows for the measurement of key parameters including pH, ORP, conductivity, and temperature. The probe transmits readings digitally to the meter, where data points can be displayed and logged. The complete system is simple to setup and easy to use. The HI98195 is supplied with all necessary accessories and packaged in a durable carrying case.
- Backlit Graphic LCD Display - The HI98195 features a backlit graphic LCD with on-screen help and the capability to display up to nine parameters simultaneously. The graphic display allows for the use of virtual keys to provide for an intuitive user interface.
- Waterproof Protection - The meter is enclosed in an IP67 rated waterproof casing and can withstand immersion in water at a depth of 1 m for up to 30 minutes. The probe features an IP68 rating for continuous immersion in water.
- Quick Connect Digital Probe - The HI7698195 probe features a Quick Connect DIN connector that makes a waterproof connection with the meter.
- Color Coded, Field Replaceable Sensors - Sensor replacement is quick and easy with field replaceable, screw type connectors that are color coded for easy sensor port identification.
- Auto-sensor Recognition - The probe and meter automatically recognize the sensors that are connected. Any ports not used on the probe will not have the parameter displayed or be configurable.
- Automatic temperature compensation - Integrated temperature sensor allows for automatic temperature compensation of pH and conductivity measurements.
- Standard or Quick Calibration - Quick Calibration provides a speedy, single point calibration for pH and conductivity. Standard pH calibration options are available for calibrating up to three points from a selection of five standard buffers and one custom buffer. Conductivity calibration is a single point from six standard selections or one custom standard.
- GLP Data - HI98195 includes a GLP feature thatallows users to view calibration data and calibration expiration information at the touch of a key. Calibration data includes date, time, buffers/standards used for calibration, and slope characteristics.
- Data Logging - The HI98195 allows users to store up to 45,000 continuous or log-on-demand samples with logging intervals from one second to three hours.
- Intuitive Keypad - The fitted rubber keypad has dedicated keys for power, backlight, up/down arrows, help and alphanumeric characters. The meter also features two virtual soft keys that navigate the user through the configuration of each parameter, meter setup, and logging of data. The interface is intuitive for any user's level of experience.
- Dedicated Help Key - Contextual help is always available through a dedicated "HELP" key. Clear tutorial messages and directions are available on-screen to quickly and easily guide users through setup and calibration. The help information displayed is relative to the setting/option being viewed.
- PC Connectivity - Logged data can be transferred to a Window's compatible PC with the included HI920015 micro USB cable and HI9298194 software.
- Long Battery Life - The display of the meter has a battery icon indicator to show the remaining power. The meter uses four 1.5V AA batteries that provide up to 360 hours of battery life.
- Rugged thermoformed carrying case - The HI98195 meter, probe, and all accessories are supplied in a rugged carrying case designed to provide years of use. The inside compartment of the carrying case is thermoformed to securely hold and protect all of the components.
Probe Details: The HI7698195 is a multiparameter pH/EC/Temperature probe for use with the HI98195 portable meter. It features a quick connect that makes a waterproof connection with the meter. Sensors are automatically recognized by the probe and meter when connected. Any ports not used on the probe will not have the parameter displayed on the meter. Sensor replacement is quick and easy with field replaceable, screw type connectors that are color coded for easy sensor identification. The probe features a multistrand-multiconductor shielded cable with 4m, 10m, 20m, and 40m lengths available. It's rugged, waterproof design makes it ideal for field use.
HI98195 is supplied with HI7698195 probe, HI7698194-1 pH/ORP sensor, HI7698194-3 EC sensor, HI 76981952 Probe maintenance kit (O-rings for sensors (5), syringe with grease to lubricate the O-rings),
HI9298194 Hanna PC software, HI920015 micro USB cable, 1.5V AA batteries (4), instruction manual, quick start guide, quality certificate, and rugged carrying case with custom thermoformed insert.
FOR FULL SPECIFICATIONS SEE PDF BROCHURE
The following link provides additional information from the instruction manual or original manufacturer's brochure. Right-click to open the PDF in a new window or download it: http://www.labequip.com/stock/pictures/n1861.pdf